Your decoration marble in Italy
Art marble by Haute Decoration and Mondo Marmo Design
Haute Decoration and Mondo Marmo Design meet the needs of French clients, architects and marble workers on decoration marble projects.
Our 6 commitments
- 18 experienced craftsmen committed to the excellence of their profession.
- A project team at the center of our entire organization
- The customer is accompanied step by step by Haute Decoration in France to ensure his complete satisfaction in terms of quality as well as respect of deadlines.
- Our expertise of excellence: 30 years of responsibility in decorative marble for Michele Andreis and Research and Development carried out by his 2 sons Matteo and Niccolo.
- Make the most complex projects possible thanks to our experience, our machine park and our network of specialized partner workshops.
- Quality control is carried out by Haute Decoration according to the same standards as those used by the I.S.O.
Mondo Marmo Design’s teams are completely versatile, which allows us to handle a wide variety of projects: Interiors – Furniture – Marble on honeycomb – Backlit marble – Patinas and finishes on marble – Custom terrazzo.
- Since its creation 22 years ago, the Mondo Marmo Design workshop has been the leader in the Verona region for all subcontracting work dedicated to high-end and luxury sites with its 3000 m² of workshop completely handed over to new in 2019.
The marble craftsman Mondo Marmo Design in 5 points
Because with an increasingly demanding market in terms of deadlines (urgency is now becoming the standard), you must be very responsive to your customers.
- 3000 m² of marble workshop in Italy in the heart of the Verona Marble Valley, completely refurbished in 2019.
- 18 highly qualified people with more than 10 years of experience in the company, including 2 managers in the design office.
- Flexibility for your business: the volume of contracted work is matched to your order book in real time.
- Quality control by Haute Decoration in Mondo Marmo Design workshops is carried out according to the same standards as those used by the I.S.O.
- Strict adherence to delivery times. For Haute Decoration as for Mondo Marmo Design, your sites leave on the agreed day.
Haute Decoration ensures the follow-up of the sites entrusted to Mondo Marmo Design A to Z.
We support our clients during technical meetings with architects to jointly find the best solution to their requests. I am fortunate to be fluent in Italian, which then allows me to coordinate for you the elements of the site until the validation of the execution plans in conjunction with the B.E of Mondo Marmo Design in Italy.
I am present in Grezzana during the reception of the stone to check its conformity and to report to you immediately by photo report. Production is monitored every 3 days, so you can be informed in real time of the progress of your project.
Nothing leaves the Mondo Marmo Design workshops without Haute Decoration having checked and validated it before packaging.
Finally, we take great care in the quality of our packaging to make sure your order arrives safely, and we put shock detector labels to strongly encourage carriers to take the utmost care of your goods.
Development of a decorative marble project
Each site has its own requirements and is unique, like natural stone, however, each project that you entrust to Haute Decoration and Mondo Marmo Design will follow a few major step :
- Studies and development of the project in France with Haute Decoration. We can intervene to support the architect on the feasibility of even the most innovative creations.
- Establishment of quotes in constant liaison with Italy. We can also search for the stones requested for you at the best market conditions (on average 10% cheaper than French prices).
- Conclusion of the deal with all the production details. The delivery time is a central element of our commitment to you.
- Reception and quality control of the stone in the workshops of Mondo Marmo Design.
- The execution plans produced by the design office in Italy are submitted to you for a final verification before signing: “Good for production”
- Launch of production in our workshops. A progress check can be made every 3 days.
- Quality control, by Haute Decoration, of the entire project, before packaging.
- Provision of the site for collection by your carrier, or shipment managed by us on the agreed date.
- If, despite everything, disagreements arise during the acceptance of the site, Haute Decoration is at your side to find the best solutions together.
A team and a production tool at the cutting edge of innovation for your solid marble projects
The constant search for high quality can only be done thanks to highly qualified craftsmen and to investments in research and innovation.
Mondo Marmo Design continuously invests in the training of its staff and in a fleet of state-of-the-art machines. Our marble craftsmen, like those in charge of the design office, have been present in the company for many years.
These 2 factors, people and machines, allow us to develop all types of sites at the best cost.
The design office
The design office is made up of 3 people who have more than 10 years of experience. The follow-up and development with Italy is never a constraint for our clients since the exchanges and the translation are handled by Haute Decoration.
The machine park
- 2 automatic 5-axis, computer-controlled cutting saws with slice preview camera, for carrying out continuous grain and open book projects.
- Waterjet cutouts. Ideal for making all 45 ° bias cuts and miter cuts with excellent precision and without spalling.
- Controlled from DWG files, the 5-axis robot specializes in all machining and cutting work for high-end marble work sites.
- The finish is taken care of by a complete polishing line with 1 edge polisher. It includes a UV curing resin station, and an automatic anti-stain base treatment station (the product is deeply injected into the material for a lasting result).
Niccolo Andreis is an electrical engineer and in charge of the backlighting workshop at Mondo Marmo Design. We are able to perform all wiring operations for lamps or backlit elements.
Our expert partners
Mondo Marmo Design has a long tradition of cross-subcontracting between very specialized workshops. This organization allows us to achieve excellence at the best costs. Rather than taking charge of all the operations for a site, which is difficult and therefore very expensive, Mondo Marmo Design has retained an excellent network of partner workshops who work under our full responsibility and our control with our quality criteria.
It is the best of natural stone working technology that Haute Decoration and Mondo Marmo Design put at your disposal.
The Solid Marble Lamps proposed by Mondo Marmo Design
Here is a collection of lamps made by Mondo Marmo Design in natural stones and certified EN. They are available in several varieties of marble and other stones on request from Haute Decoration.
Need information on one of our solutions? Contact us with the following form: